IES Emerging Professionals
You may have just recently joined the IES or are considering membership in our society. You may have attended a few local section meetings or committee meetings and are wondering how to really “plug-in” to these groups to get the full benefit of membership. Have you asked these questions about the IES?
- What is the best way navigate through all the technical and educational benefits that the IES has to offer?
- Is there a way to link up with other new peers in the industry to bond and create a support group for my new path in Lighting?
- How can I make connections with more experienced members of the profession?
- How can I identify mentors within the IES?
- Who do I approach to help me on my career path in the lighting industry?
IES is aware of the importance of answering these questions and is building a program to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
The IES has a new Emerging Professionals Initiative and we encourage you to join the emerging professional group within your Section.