- Charter & Bylaws [PDF 153KB] The Society Bylaws are the operating directives of the Society. They cover the Society’s purpose, and define its Board of Directors and Executive Committee, other committees, membership, elections, fiscal practice, etc…
- Policies of the IES [PDF 355KB] The Board of Directors may adopt policies to provide for the governance of the Society in any matter not covered otherwise by the basic documents of governance.
- IES Policy on Commercial Issues [PDF 11KB] Policy regarding use of IES copyright materials; and participants’ non-commercial conduct at IES events.
- IES Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct The IES Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct are fundamental to the values of IES and essential to achieving its mission to improve the lighted environment.
- IES Policy Regarding Official Statements [PDF 22KB]
- IES Nominating Committee Procedures [PDF 164KB]
Procedures for the IES Board of Nomination.
- IES Candidates Handbook [PDF 64KB]
Guidelines for candidates seeking IES office.