In connection with Speaker's Presentation, Speaker agrees as follows:
- Speaker represents and agrees that:
- Speaker is (i) authorized to enter into this Authorization and (ii) is either the owner of all rights in
the verbal and related written/graphical material associated with the Presentation, or has obtained
the right to use such material for the presentation and to grant the rights specified in this
- the Presentation and all related written/graphical materials will be delivered without endorsement, bias, marketing or sales orientation provided, however, that any company logos, product name,
sponsor or grant information, and branding of Speaker may appear on the first and last slides of
the Presentation as long as they are discreet and are consistent with the intent to reinforce the
educational objectives of the Presentation and Conference (and not be proprietary in nature);
- verbal Presentation and written/graphic materials delivered by Speaker will be as meaningful, accurate, current, appropriate, and interesting as possible and the Presentation will be delivered by
Speaker within the timeframe designated by IES;
- any discussion relating to services or products of Speaker shall be deferred to one-on-one discussions after the formal, educational portion of the Presentation has concluded; and
limited to Confidentiality, Code of Conduct, etc. including but not limited to the terms in that policy that may relate to GDPR.
- Use of Likeness. Speaker hereby grants to IES the right to use, or license others to use, Speaker’s name, picture, likeness, biographical and contact information, background and expertise, image, voice
and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any writing, pictures, photos, video recordings,
audiotapes, digital images, or otherwise for advertising, trade, commercial or any other lawful purpose.
Speaker hereby releases IES from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action which arise out of
or are in any way related to such use.
- Use of Presentation. Presenter hereby irrevocably grants to IES the non-exclusive worldwide right to use, publish, reproduce, distribute, sell, display, and/or license the verbal Presentation and related
written/graphical material of the Presentation, or any part thereof, alone or in conjunction with other materials, in any language, in any format and for any purpose.
- Rescheduling or Cancelling. Speaker and IES agree that nothing herein shall prohibit or limit IES
from rescheduling or cancelling the Conference or the Presentation, in whole or in part, and any rescheduling shall not affect the rights and obligation set forth in this Authorization.
- Governing Law. This Authorization shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws
of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.