As a lighting educator do you…
- Have “holes” in your lighting education?
- Desire to know what’s “new” in lighting?
- Enjoy learning in a dynamic group setting?
- Wish to enhance the educational experience for your students?
Update your knowledge and sharpen your skills…
- Experience 6-days of immersion into the latest advances in lighting technology and design tools
- Work on teams and individually in both classroom and studio instruction
- Sponsored by IES and Hubbell Lighting Solutions Center
Teachers of Lighting Workshop 2019 (TOLW)
The purpose of the workshop is to provide concentrated instruction in design, science and technology of lighting to full time and part time academic faculty who currently teach and have responsibility for lighting education. The workshop curricula assumes some basic lighting knowledge (i.e. participation in lighting workshops, university course work).
The program combines classroom and studio instruction, and participants work both individually and in teams. Instruction is provided by senior lighting faculty representing academia, design, and industry. Participants will be involved each day from 8:00 a.m. at the Hubbell Lighting Solutions Center and at the hotel for evening sessions. Private room lodging will be in a hotel where the evening sessions will be held.