The IES has an active calendar that includes multiple opportunities to network and socialize with industry peers. Browse educational courses as well as various society and section events. To keep abreast with our upcoming events follow the calendar below. To save on fees and learn more about the benefits of membership, click here.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Who’s Who in the Lighting Industry
April 8, 2021 | 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm EDTFREE
Please join us for our APRIL VIRTUAL Student & EP’s panelist event!
or Emerging Professionals & Students pursuing Lighting Design, Interior Design, or related engineering careers, join us as our panelists discuss the lighting design process, their roles in value engineering efforts, and how to improve communication across teams and preventing potential issues along the process.
The event will consists of an hour of panel discussion, followed by half an hour of Q&A with the audience. The panelists will include a Lighting Designer, Electrical Engineer, Lighting Representative, Electrical/General Contractor, Distributor, and an Architect/Interior Designer.
- Lighting Designer – Debra Gilmore (Gilmore Lighting Design)
- Electrical Engineer – Mark Sangern (CRB Engineering)
- Lighting Representative – Brian Walsh (Federated Lighting)
- Electrical Contractor/Gen. Contractor – Jon Ellen (Davis Construction)
- Distributor – Steve Fentress (CNR Lighting)
- Architect/Interior designer – Jessica Maples (Gensler) and/or Sean Wayne