The IES will be co-sponsoring the 2020 DOE Lighting R&D Workshop, leveraging the long-term partnership between our organizations to advance the quality and efficiency of lighting through science and engineering.
Join DOE and IES in San Diego January 28–30 for a gathering of top lighting scientists and industry experts, to share the latest on lighting science and technology advances.
- Expert panel discussions dissect complex science and technology issues to identify future research needs and unlock the full potential of advanced lighting solutions
- A dynamic poster session offers opportunities for one-on-one conversation, as researchers share their work, discuss potential future collaborations, and network
- STUDENTS: Submit your abstract by November 4 for the poster and design concept competition!
What else is new for 2020?
- Expanded format with additional tracks: Attend the sessions that best address your areas of interest
- Participate in open discussion forums: Attendees are invited to participate in one of three forums
- Earn IES CEUs: More info to come
Click here to register and for more information.