A new study predicts that by 2020, the global lighting ballasts market will exceed 872 million units. The report, entitled Global Lighting Ballasts Market 2016-2020, calculates the market size by considering the unit shipment of lighting ballast for lamps and luminaires. It also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report include:
- What will the growth rate be from 2016-2020?
- What are the key market trends and what is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Government subsidies and incentive programs will be a key driver for market growth, according to the study. However, high import duties in some nations (for example, Brazil, where the import duty rate for lighting fixtures is 18 percent) will be a challenge for the market.
For more information or to purchase a copy of the report, go to www.researchandmarkets.com.