Committee Group: Membership
|Statement of Purpose
Promotes the integration of emerging professionals into the leadership of the Society.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: Explore and exchange ideas regarding activities that may be designed to foster supportive relationships among students, emerging professionals and Society mentors. This is accomplished through a full day of classes ranging from portfolio development, leadership opportunities, face to face meeting with lighting professionals in various disciplines, networking events, seminars, committee attendance and mentors.
|Documents maintained by this committee
Logistics of the EP Workshop held at the IES Annual Conference.
- Yulia Tyukhova, Acuity Brands, Inc.
- Mariel Taviana Acevedo, SOLUS Inc
- Anthony Clark, Building Integrated Services
- Kevin J. Flynn, Kiku Obata & Company
- Fred L. Hasler, Kansas State University
- Chip Israel, Lighting Design Alliance
- Caitlin Mulligan, Southern California Illumination
- Brenda J. Quies, Cree Inc.
- Lisa J. Reed, Envision Lighting Design, LLC
- Daniel G. Salinas, Salinas Lighting Consult, Inc.
- Krystle L. Smith, Illuminating Concepts
- Chrysanthi M. Stockwell, Hammel, Green and Abrahamson, Inc.