Regional Service Award Nomination Form [PDF 66KB]
This Regional Award shall be given in recognition of exceptional service to the society of a non-technical nature for having significantly furthered the purpose for which the society was founded, having continued over a minimum of five years in various programs and activities at the regional level.
A candidate shall be a Member or Associate in good standing of IES and shall have provided continuous service at the regional level for a minimum of five (5) years.
- All nomination forms must be submitted completely filled out to the Regional Director and Sections Coordinator.
- Nomination forms should be accompanied by at least two letters from individuals, active at the District or Regional Level, supporting the nomination and detailing the candidate’s accomplishments relative to the award.
The cost of this award is the District’s responsibility. The award is an engraved crystal.
*Please allow at least four (4) weeks advance notice to the IES office of the presentation date for fulfillment and shipping of the award. For questions, please contact Sections Coordinator, Rama Rejman email@example.com.
- Zinkon, Ardra (Midwest – 2017)
- Barchard, Wanda (East Central – 2008)
- Romaniello, Peter (Northeastern – 2007)
- Flynn, Kevin (Midwest – 2005)
- Cheng, Alex P. (East Central – 2004)
- Martin, Jeff (Southeastern – 2004)
- Safford, David (East Central – 2004)
- Lamar, Adam N (South Pacific Coast – 2003)
- Newquist, Donald S. (South Pacific Coast- 2003)
- Seegel, Mark H. (South Pacific Coast- 2003)
- Gallien, John (Northeastern – 2001)
- Heumann, Gina (Midwest – 2001)
- Hugh, Peter (North Central – 1999)
- Waters, Clarence (Midwest – 1999)
- Thompson, Keith (South Pacific Coast – 1997)
- Kantor, Donald J. (East Central – 1996)
- Maillet, Aurelle J. (Northeastern – 1996)
- Oerkvitz, Charles A. (East Central – 1996)
- Robinson, Anne V. (Northeastern – 1996)
- Webster, James (East Central – 1996)
- Peyton, Mary (Southwestern – 1995)
- Scott, Thomas (Southwestern – 1995)
- Rice, James D. (Southwestern – 1994)
- Philibert, Robert (South Central – 1993)