By The IES Office Lighting Committee and
Edited by Bonny Ann Whitehouse, LC, IALDA, MIES
This seminar is based on ANSI/IES RP-1-12 American National Standard for Office Lighting.
After this seminar the student will be able to:
- Identify an overview of office lighting
- Describe the design issue for specific areas of office lighting
- Analyze visual needs of office occupants
- Apply illuminance metrics for office lighting needs
- Participants may be eligible to receive (2) IES CEUs or (2) AIA HSW LUs from pre-approved course presenters.
Student Materials include:
- Student Handout (25 pages)
- RP-1-12 Standard (95 pages)
Secure PDF: 2 Files to Download
Publisher: Illuminating Engineering Society (2016)
SKU: SEM RP-1-12 Office
Dimensions: 8½” x 11″