Quality Energy Efficient Lighting is an intermediate level program designed for those who wish to improve their knowledge of energy efficient lighting strategies. This 10-Module intermediate level course is a lighting education face to face program that builds upon the basic concepts introduced in Lighting Fundamentals with specific attention to the energy side of quality lighting. Designed to be delivered in ten 2-3 hour sessions at the section level it is perfect for those who want to build a solid foundation of energy efficient lighting strategies. It is recommended that the participant has already completed Lighting Fundamentals. Participants who complete the Quality Energy Efficient Lighting Series are eligible for 20 IES Continuing Education Credits (CEUs). Contact your local IES Section or an IES approved lighting education center for participation in the intermediate seminar series.
Lighting Essentials is the next logical step for those who have completed Lighting Fundamentals (e.g., Fundamentals of Lighting, FOL-15). Save up to $196.00 by purchasing as a package versus individual seminars, especially for those taking Lighting Essentials from an IES Section.
Instructor Materials include:
- Lighting Calculations Terms and Methods, SEM-5-11
- Lighting Maintenance, SEM RP-36-15
- Codes, Standards, & Regulations, SEM-2-17
- Electricity for Lighting Practitioners, SEM-8-11
- Lighting Controls for Nonresidential Buildings, SEM-4-14
- Lighting Economics, SEM RP-31-17
- Commissioning Process Applied to Lighting and Control Systems, SEM DG-29-15
- Upgrading Lighting System in Commercial and Institutional Spaces, SEM LEM-3-13
- Sustainable Lighting, SEM DG-22-15
- Daylighting, SEM-6-11
Secure PDF: 37 files to download
Publisher: Illuminating Engineering Society (2018)
SKU: QEEF Course Set-18-IM