Committee Group: Lighting Applications
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices for lighting spaces and functions involved in the operation of aircraft and spacecraft.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes aircraft stands and apron areas, roadways, vehicular parking facilities, passenger loading and unloading areas as well as pedestrian walkways
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover the illumination of related public areas outside the project limitations.
|Documents maintained by this committee
RP-37 Recommended Practice for Outdoor Lighting for Airport Environments
| Staff Liaison
- Geomara Flores
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- Richard Larivee, Avia Rupta Solutions Inc.
- Heather Johnson, Hubbell Lighting, Inc.
- Gilles C. Lauziere, URBEX Innovations Inc.
- Heather R. McKee
- Alfred O. Seiterle
- Michael P. Tebeau
- Craig A. Twibell, RS&H
- Eduard Alf, Transport Canada
- Carl S. Johnson, AVCON, INC.
- Irwin C. Smiley