|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices for design-based energy efficiency programs.
The committees’s mission is to use the influence of energy efficiency lighting programs in partnership with the IES to promote the best lighting practices and metrics that will balance project outcomes including health, security and safety, with the goal of reducing energy use.
- Tony J. Adams, Evergreen Consulting Group, LLC
- Chris Corcoran
- Scott Dimetrosky
- Kristopher Evans
- Yoelit H. Hiebert, Leidos Inc
- Kyle Kichura, Focus On Energy
- Rick Meinking
- Michael A. Myer, Battelle Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Ravi Parikh, RAB Lighting, Inc.
- Edwin F. Poland
- Irina Rasputnis, Designlight Inc
- Pauravi Shah
- Jeremy Snyder, Lighting Research Center, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Liesel Whitney-Schulte, Designlights Consortium
- Chris K. Wolgamott, Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Deborah A. Driscoll
- David A. Edward, Concord Atlantic Engineers Inc.
- L.J. Eldredge
- Brian A. Flanary, Johnson Controls - Lighting Systems and Solutions
- Shane LaBrash
- Rhonda J. Lowe, Lucid Building Solutions, LLC
- Christopher G. Lubeck, Ledvance Sylvania
- Dan Mellinger, Energy Futures Group
- Charles Michal
- Robert D. Smith, PE, Eaton
- John S. Puc
- Mary Yamada, Navigant