Committee Group: Lighting Applications
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices for lighting in hospitality facilities.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The committee scope includes lighting hotel, motel, restaurant, and other hospitality environments.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover the illumination of related public areas outside the hospitality project limitations.
|Documents maintained by this committee
DG-25 IES Design Guide for Hotel Lighting
- Emlyn G. Altman, Studio Lux LLC
- Geomara Flores
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- Zoe Milgram
- Peter A. Hugh, Hugh Lighting Design, LLC
- Neeraj Lal, Purillume, Inc.
- Nick Bleeker, Philips Lighting North America Corporation
- John M. Fox, Fox & Fox Design LLC
- David Ghatan, CM Kling & Associates Inc.
- Chip Israel, Lighting Design Alliance
- Taylor Jacobs
- Andy T. Luong, Affiniti Studios
- Shannon Parish
- Steven L. Pay, Southland Industries
- Thomas C. Scott, Acuity Brands, Inc.
- J. Erin D. Speck, George Washington University
- Sean M. Agosta-Bidleman
- Elie Attarian
- Amanda I. Foust, Generation Brands LLC
- Karl D. Geil, Illuminart
- Tareq Horitani
- Joseph T. Hudock
- Mark D. Hudson
- James R. Krauza
- Natalia Lesniak, Lumen Architecture
- Kristyn J. Posten, TCP International Inc.
- April Ruedaflores
- Anthony J. Spata
- Richard W. Spry, Nelson Electrical Services
- Michelle R. Strong
- Yah Li Toh, Light Collab LLP
- Brian Tran, IA Interior Architects
- Raul E. Valdes, Marrero Couvillon and Associates
- Josie Wratten, Clanton & Associates Inc.
- Frank Zaino