Committee Group: Design Considerations
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices and standards that encompass connectivity in the built environment through the implementation of lighting products and lighting equipment.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes IoT connected lighting systems, development of system architecture design and application, standards, various other IoT connected system architectures, IoT data analytics, IoT system vocabulary/specifications, IoT security and system power/energy considerations.
- Excluded subject matter:
|Documents maintained by this committee
DG-XX – IoT Connected Lighting Systems
- Christopher L. Bailey, Hubbell Lighting, Inc.
- Ardra P. Zinkon, Tec Studio
- Geomara Flores
- Dawn De Grazio
- Mark S. Lien
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- Zoe Milgram
- Meredith Banasiak, Boulder Associates
- Mark L. Benguerel, Finelite Inc.
- Mary B. Bonham, Miami University
- Robert M. Cilic, LEDVANCE LLC
- John F. McBride
- Tim Pool
- Brent Protzman, Lutron Electronics Co, Inc.
- Dyke Riffle, Riffle & Associates Inc
- Shelli Sedlak-Mejia, Current, powered by GE / GE Lighting
- Jered E. Widmer, The Lighting Practice Inc
- Paula D. Ziegenbein, Hartranft Lighting Design, LLC