Committee Group: Lighting Applications
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices providing flexible, pedestrian-oriented outdoor lighting to enhance vision and minimize environmental impact.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes recommendations for light levels, glare, adaptation, spectrum, and contrast and addresses safety, timing, and perceived security.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover vehicular applications of outdoor lighting or specific applications of outdoor lighting addressed by other IES committees.
- Nancy E. Clanton, Clanton & Associates Inc.
- Geomara Flores
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- Zoe Milgram
- Randy J. Burkett, RBLDI
- Steve A. Fotios, University of Sheffield, School of Architecture
- Chip Israel, Lighting Design Alliance
- Naomi J. Miller, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Susanne Seitinger
- Sandra M. Stashik, Acuity Brands, Inc.
- Charles G. Stone
- Rick A. Utting, Landscape Forms, Inc.
- Brandon S. Renouf, Landscape Forms, Inc.