|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope emphasizes vision, comfort, and independence for populations with aging or low vision. It engages in activities such as outreach to senior care organizations, state and national regulatory agencies, and professional organizations involved in the development of standards for senior living environments. Research scope includes the dual function of the human eye for vision and circadian entrainment in relation to aging, particularly the timing, duration, color, and intensity of the circadian stimulus for seniors.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover the illumination of related public areas outside the industrial project limitations.
- Mariel Taviana Acevedo, SOLUS Inc
- Barbara L. Barker
- Rebecca Hadley- Catter, Eaton Inc
- Peping Dee, Inform Lightworks
- Robert J. Dupuy, Robert Dupuy Consulting
- Sarah J. Fisher, Lam Partners Inc.
- Kevin R. Fuscus, ICF
- Kassandra C. Gonzales, Lighting Research Center, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Greg Guarnaccia, DoublEdge Design LLC
- Amy Keller, Kalwall Corporation
- Paul Mercier
- Eunice Noell-Waggoner, Center of Design For An Aging Society
- James Radi, Shat-R-Shield, Inc.
- Adolfo A. Reyes
- Joan E. Roberts, Fordham University
- Linda J. Sanford, Pacific Energy Center
- Erin Schambureck
- David O. Staats
- Norman H. Waff, The Sign Shop
- Deborah Burnett, DSI/ Benya Burnett Consultancy
- Lynn Davis, RTI International
- Mary Beth Gotti
- JORGE LUJAN
- Craig W. Oty, The Engineering Enterprise
- Anthony J. Randazzo, Lighting Associates, Inc.
- Bipin Rao
- Nastaran Shishegar, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Chrysanthi M. Stockwell, Hammel, Green and Abrahamson, Inc.
- Doug S. Walter, Doug Walter Architects
- Lisa J. Warnock
- Larry Weinstein
- David Wilburn, Rubin Museum of Art