Committee Group: Lighting Practice
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices for preserving the functionality of light sources and systems over time.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes light loss factors, maintenance methods, and design planning for maintenance.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover the design of light sources outside the context of maintenance.
|Documents maintained by this committee
RP-36 IES/NALMCO Recommended Practice for Lighting Maintenance
- Norma J. Frank, Colorado Lighting Inc
- Geomara Flores
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- Anthony P. Amaro
- W. C. Boren
- James J. Burke
- Kristen E. Mallardi, Acuity Brands, Inc.
- Cary S. Mendelsohn
- Sri Rahm
- Kirk C. Tuson
- Victor H. Frank, Colorado Lighting Inc