Committee Group: Lighting Practice
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee compiles and defines lighting-related terms for uniform use in all lighting documentation, regulations, and standards.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes technically correct definitions for lighting-related terms.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not define terms in common use or which are not clearly related to lighting.
|Documents maintained by this committee
RP-16 ANSI/IES Nomenclature and Definitions for Illuminating Engineering
- Anthony W. Serres, Signify
- Geomara Flores
- Dawn De Grazio
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- John D. Green, Lambda 530 Consulting, LLC
- Alan L. Lewis, Retired
- Richard G. Mistrick, Pennsylvania State University
- Edward J. Rinalducci
- Thomas C. Scott, Acuity Brands, Inc.
- Craig A. Bernecker, The Lighting Education Institute/Parsons School of Design