Committee Group: Lighting Applications
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices for designing lighting systems for port terminals.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes the design and implementation of lighting systems in port terminals. The scope currently focuses on wharf and backland areas of port terminals in North America and high mast lighting design.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover the illumination of related public areas outside the port terminal project limitations.
- Jun Apolinario, Holophane Acuity Brands Lighting
- Geomara Flores
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- Vahik Haddadian, H3 Engineering Solutions, Inc
- David L. Barker, Musco Sports Lighting, LLC
- Peniamin R. Chavdarian
- Randall S. Denton
- Keith W. Hall, Hall Engineering Group, Inc.
- Ryan Hertel
- Don S. McLean, DMD & Associates Ltd
- Tyler Sparks, Moffatt & Nichol Engineers
- Wei Sun
- Greg Hebets
- Adam W. De Jong
- Kevin L. Peterson, P2S Engineering, Inc.