Committee Group: Lighting Practice
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices for lighting that must absorb, recover from, and more successfully adapt to adverse events such as storms and earthquakes.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes suitable materials, design techniques, and construction procedures for improving the standard of practice for lighting in anticipation of adverse events.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover general maintenance of light sources and systems.
- Nicola D. Ferzacca, Architectural Engineering Design Group Inc.
- Alex Baker
- Geomara Flores
- Mark S. Lien
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- Carla Bukalski, Eaton Inc
- Peniamin R. Chavdarian
- Ronald Gibbons, Virginia Tech
- Terry K. McGowan
- Betty Lou Pacey
- Thomas W. Patten, Blue Oak Energy LLC
- Amanda B. Thornton
- Avery Yearwood, CSA Group