|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes lighting techniques for retail spaces and highlighting merchandise to support brand image and balance energy efficiency. It covers many types of retail spaces including specialty, mass merchant, department, warehouse type stores, retail centers, and outdoor lighting for retail.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover the illumination of related public areas outside the retail project limitations.
- Bernard V. Bauer, Intergrated Lighting Concepts
- Nick Bleeker, Philips Lighting North America Corporation
- Matthew Hartley, Matt Hartley Lighting
- Mark E. Holman, McMullen Engineering Co. Inc.
- Nikhil Kochar, LSI Industries Inc.
- Dirk A. Kuyk, Kuyk & Associates, Inc.
- Amy L. Laughead-Riese, 37 Volts Light Studio
- Sally J. Lee, OSRAM Opto-Semiconductors, Inc.
- Dipesh Pandya, Aelux LLC
- Kathy A. Presciano
- Michelle K. Prew, Eaton Inc
- Richard F. Snow, Eaton Inc
- Gregory J. Subisak, Holophane Acuity Brands Lighting
- Eric Teacher, Schreder Lighting Inc
- Jonathan T. Weaver, WSP
- Vilma Barr
- Carina M. Betts, Self Employed
- Dennis B. Blaszak
- Meredith Goodwin
- Donald J. King, Don King
- Susan M. Larson, 90+ Lighting, A SaveEnergy Company
- Charles N. Osher
- Rinara A. Reh
- Bhakti Sharma
- William H. Siegel, SLA Lighting And Energy LLC
- Cynthia Turner