Committee Group: Lighting Applications
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices for optimizing the performance and lifecycle costs of roadway lighting systems over time.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope covers factors affecting maintenance, design practices for preserving the functionality of roadway lighting systems over time, including high mast and tunnel lighting maintenance, and assessing economic factors.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover aspects of roadway lighting addressed by various other Roadway Lighting Subcommittees.
|Documents maintained by this committee
DG-4-14 IES Design Guide for Roadway Lighting Maintenance
| Staff Liaison
- Geomara Flores
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- Kimberly Molloy, PB Americas, Inc
- Rebecca Rainer, Eaton Inc
- Mark Seppelt, IL Dept of Transportation
- Martin A. Aitkenhead, Ministry of Transportation, Ontario
- Andrew Bloomfield, Enersource Power Services Inc
- John J. Buraczynski
- Christine L. Dibley, EYE Lighting International of North America, Inc.
- Robert E. Harvey
- Richard S. Jones, Ripley Lighting Controls, LLC
- Bang T. Chau
- Joseph M. Doyle
- Gary L. Floyd, Alabama Power Co.
- Raul G. Quintero-de la Garza, Lumidim de Mexico
- Hamid Kashaninejad, Leotek Electronics USA Corp.
- Todd A. Lohman, City of Lawrence
- Donald W. Okon
- Philip H. Reed
- Jason R. Tuenge
- Alberto Van Zeller, Aura Light International