Committee Group: Lighting Applications
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices for roadway sign lighting and visibility.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope covers the lighting of roadway signs, including maintenance.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover aspects of roadway lighting addressed by various other Roadway Lighting Subcommittees.
| Staff Liaison
- Geomara Flores
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- Ronald Gibbons, Virginia Tech
- Jason A. Simmers, Kittelson & Associates, Inc.
- Martin A. Aitkenhead, Ministry of Transportation, Ontario
- Carl K. Andersen, Federal Highway Administration
- Joseph Cheung, Federal Highway Administration
- John J. DaCosta
- Michael N. Maltezos, Kenall Lighting
- Robert Gwaltney
- Paul Lutkevich, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Charlie L. McGuire
- Rashesh Patel
- Dione D. Rowell, LitePol, LLC