Committee Group: Lighting Applications
|Statement of Purpose
This Technical Committee researches and develops best practices for lighting roadway work zones and adjacent travel lanes.
|Committee Scope Parameters
- Included subject matter: The scope includes short-, intermediate-, and long-term roadway work zone lighting that ensures worker, pedestrian, and vehicular safety and smooth flow of traffic.
- Excluded subject matter: This committee does not cover aspects of roadway lighting addressed by various other Roadway Lighting Subcommittees.
|Documents maintained by this committee
DG-26 Lighting the Roadway in Work Zones
- Martin A. Aitkenhead, Ministry of Transportation, Ontario
- Geomara Flores
- Patricia A. McGillicuddy
- Rahim Benekohal
- Ronald Gibbons, Virginia Tech
- Christopher J. Leone
- Mark Seppelt, IL Dept of Transportation
- Rajaram Bhagavathula, Virginia Tech
- Joseph Cheung, Federal Highway Administration
- Richard Larivee, Avia Rupta Solutions Inc.
- Paul Lutkevich, Parsons Brinckerhoff