By The IES Office Lighting Committee and
Edited by Bonny Ann Whitehouse, LC, IALDA, MIES
This seminar is based on ANSI/IES RP-1-12 American National Standard for Office Lighting. This seminar package includes the PowerPoint Presentation, Instructor Notes, slide handouts, course administrator guidelines, slide handouts, PowerPoint presentation, in addition to the RP-1-12 IES Standard.
After this seminar the student will be able to:
- Identify an overview of office lighting
- Describe the design issue for specific areas of office lighting
- Analyze visual needs of office occupants
- Apply illuminance metrics for office lighting needs
- Participants may be eligible to receive (2) IES CEUs or (2) AIA HSW LUs from pre-approved course presenters.
Digital PDF: Handout: 177 pages; RP-1-12: 95 pages (6 Files to Download)
Publisher: Illuminating Engineering Society (2014)
SKU: APPSEM RP-1-12-IM
Dimensions: 8½” x 11″