March 8-9, 2018 | Québec City, Québec, Canada
Location: Québec, Canada
Hotel: Hotel Manoir Victoria
44, Côte du Palais, Old Québec, QC Canada G1R 4H8
A block of rooms is being held at Hotel Manoir Victoria for the Spring 2018 Roadway Lighting Committee Meeting. Attendees will receive a discounted nightly rate of $139 CAD plus tax. The deadline to book your room is February 26, 2018. Please note, if you choose to stay at a different hotel you will be charged a higher registration fee for the meeting.
Dates: Thursday, March 8, 2018 – Friday, March 9, 2018
$195 for those staying at Hotel Manoir Victoria (where the event is being held)
$275 for those staying at a different hotel
$225 for Web Access
Learn, Participate and Network
Illuminating Engineering Society’s
Roadway Lighting Committee Meetings
The IES RLC meetings are a great opportunity for outdoor lighting professionals to meet, network and cooperate to develop lighting standards.
The topics to be discussed include the updates to current IES standards as well as those currently in development.
- Roadway Lighting Measurements & Calculations
- Roadway Obtrusive Light
- Roadway Research & Visibility
- Roadway Lighting Energy Management / Control Systems
- Roadway Lighting Executive
- Roadway Tunnels & Underpasses
- Roadway Sign Lighting
- Roadway Off Roadway Facilities
- Roadway Intersection Lighting
- Roadway Lighting Fundamentals & Education
- Roadway Toll Plaza Lighting
- Roadway Standard Practice
- Roadway Work Zone Lighting
- Roadway Lighting Systems Maintenance
- Roadway Lighting Residential Roads
Hope to see you in Québec City!
IES Roadway Lighting Committee
Get the 2018 Roadway Mobile Web App
Download our Roadway Mobile Web App for iPhone, Android & Blackberry.
Easily bookmark on your phone by clicking here.
- Create your personal schedule, browse what’s happening right now or search for what you want.
- Synch your schedule with Apple iCal, Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook.
- Learn about RLC Speakers and Instructors.
- Create your own Attendee profile.
Simply click the mobile icon to view the URL for the mobile app. When you visit the event’s page on a mobile device, you’ll automatically get the mobile version which you can then bookmark to your home screen.