SUSTAINING MEMBER BENEFITS
- RECOGNITION – Sustaining Members will be listed in their corresponding categories on the IES website, in the IES Annual Report and monthly in LD+A. Champion Members will have their logo included with every listing.
- LD+A – LIGHTFAIR 360 – This digital publication, which has three (3) issues per year, will provide recognition for Sustaining Members at the Benefactor level and higher.
- PRIORITY STANDING FOR TABLETOPS AND SPONSORSHIPS – An advanced invitation to secure tabletops and sponsorships at IES events prior to the general public.
- IES WEBSITE EDUCATIONAL CHANNEL – The IES will provide Champion Members the ability to have a branded Educational Channel on the IES website. This channel gives Champion Members a platform to disseminate branded educational content that meets the IES’s requirements ensuring the material is not promotional or commercialized.
- ACCESS TO THE LIGHTING LIBRARY – The Lighting Library is a new digital platform increasing accessibility to all technical documents published by the IES.
- FREE WEBINAR REGISTRATIONS – Registration for IES Educational Webinars is free for individual members of IES, and $20 per webinar for non-members. Sustaining Members will receive complimentary registrations.
- TAX DEDUCTION – A portion of Sustaining Membership dues are now tax deductible. The IES will provide a tax acknowledgment upon joining or renewing a sustaining membership.
- 10% Discount on individual Annual Conference/SALC/Research Symposium Registrations
- 10% Discount on individual employee memberships
- 10% Discount on first-time individual memberships for non-employees, such as customers/clients, business associates, etc.
- 10% Discount on LC Study Group Registrations – The IES LC Study Group is designed for those planning to take the National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions (NCQLP) Lighting Certification Exam.