The following companies have elected to support the Society as Sustaining Members which allows the IES to fund programs that benefit all segments of the membership and pursue new endeavors, including education projects, lighting research and recommended practices. The level of support is classified by the amount of annual dues, based on a company’s annual lighting revenues.
- Diamond Elite: $25,000 annual dues Lighting revenues over $500 million
- Diamond: $15,000 annual dues Lighting revenues over $500 million
- Emerald: $10,000 annual dues Lighting revenues to $500 million
- Platinum: $5,000 annual dues Lighting revenues to $200 million
- Gold: $2,500 annual dues Lighting revenues to $50 million
- Silver: $1,000 annual dues Lighting revenues to $10 million
- Copper: $700 first year/$500 subsequent years annual dues Lighting revenues to $4 million
All attempts have been made to keep this list as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
If there is no link to your web site, please update your sustaining member profile.
Please Note: Not all sustaining members have web sites.
- A.L.P. Lighting Components Co
- Birchwood Lighting, Inc.
- B-K Lighting & TEKA Illumination
- Boca Flasher
- ConTech Lighting
- Duke Energy
- Edison Price Lighting Inc
- Energy Network Services
- EYE Lighting International of NA
- Halco Lighting Technologies
- Industrial Technology Research Institute
- Intense Lighting
- IOTA Engineering, LLC
- Kurt Versen Co
- Lighting Services Inc
- LSI Industries, Inc.
- Lucifer Lighting Company
- National Grid
- Pathway the Lighting Source
- Prudential Lighting Corp
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- Sternberg Lighting
- Tempo Industries
- The Kirlin Company
- The Luminaires Group
- USAI Lighting
- Visa Lighting
- Xal, Inc.