Any section wishing to utilize this feature will need the presentation pre-approved by IES Education four weeks before the event is to take place. Complete both of the following forms:
Return to this page and begin step 2 after you have received your approval email.
You will be notified of the approval, and your webinar date and time will be confirmed. You will then be provided with the following items:
- Webinar Host login and password to access the zoom webinar room
- Webinar Host video tutorial and written instructions on how to login and use the zoom webinar platform
- Speaker/Panelist video tutorial and written instructions on how use the zoom webinar platform – FORWARD TO ALL YOUR SPEAKERS
- Attendee link* to the zoom webinar room - this will be the join link for the live webinar which you will provide to your registered guests
*Please Note the following:
- The Speaker/Panelist name and email are entered into Zoom and they will receive an automatic email with a dedicated join link for them specifically as a Panelist. *They cannot share this join link.
- If the webinar host would like to practice, they may log in at any point in time, just make sure to only select your section’s webinar title in case there are multiple listed for that room.
Your section will be responsible for creating and managing the event invitation and registration process, as well as promoting it to your section members, prospects, mailing list, etc. Please keep track of the event registrants as this will need to be submitted to the IES Education office in order for us to provide CEUs to attendees*.
*Please note that in order to earn a CEU, an individual must register with your section and be logged in to zoom and watch the presentation for the entire duration, the minimum time to qualify for a CEU is 50 minutes. Zoom will automatically track an individual’s log in and log out times during the event, enabling IES to identify those who are eligible to earn the CEU. We will cross-reference your registrant list with the zoom attendee report. Those that did not register with your section prior to the event, and individuals that did not view the entire presentation, will not earn a CEU. No CEUs are provided for any presentation of fewer than 50 minutes.
At the conclusion of your webinar, your section must provide the list of registrants to IES Education for processing CEUs.
- Please use the following IES Education Roster Report form to submit your list of registered guests.
The IES Education team will compare your section’s registration list with data collected by zoom from the event, and will provide CEU’s to the registered guests who met the log in duration requirement approximately 2 weeks after the presentation.