The IES supports the development of reports and papers that can provide Technical Committees with pertinent information to advance our Standards, and furthermore encourage the advancement of new ideas for presentation at the IES Annual Conference. The following reports are posted here as a record of recently published reports and papers sponsored by the IES:
- LEUKOS: The Journal of the Illuminating Engineering Society is an online, quarterly journal.
- Research Reports: Research Reports are published in conjunction with all IES Research Projects.
- IES Research Symposia Proceedings: Read the work presented at our bi-annual Reseasrch Symposia.
- IES Annual Conference Proceedings: Read the papers presented at the IES Annual Conference.
- 100 Significant Papers: The 100 articles reproduced here have been chosen on the basis of their subsequent importance to lighting. Articles were considered from the Society’s technical publications dating from February 1906 to January 2004.
- 2016 Strategic Research Plan: The first-ever IES Strategic Research Plan identifies the key IES research needs over the next 5 years that support integrated lighting quality encompassing user needs; energy, environmental, and economic effectiveness; and architectural integrity.