2023 Street and Area Lighting Conference
Conference dates: Oct 29 – Nov 1st 2023
Location: JW Marriott Indianapolis
10 S West St, Indianapolis, IN 46204
The IES Street and Area Lighting Conference appeals to a broad spectrum of attendees with a primary focus of improving outdoor lighting. The conference program provides outdoor lighting training classes, seminars, networking sessions and an exhibit hall.
Attendees come from across the country and internationally representing utilities, municipalities, DOTs, consulting and engineering firms, research firms, manufacturing firms and educational institutions.
Join us in Indianapolis, October 29 – November 1, for the only forum specific to the interests and challenges facing outdoor lighting professionals. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this exciting event — register today!
2023 Conference Agenda
Submit to Speak at 2023 SALC!
Submission Deadline extended through February 6, 2023
We are looking forward to seeing you in:
(Sept 10-Oct 13)
|Full Conference Registration Fee (IES Members)||$995 USD||$1,115 USD|
|Full Conference Registration (Non-Member)||$1,225 USD||$1,345 USD|
|One Day Only - Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (IES Member)||$495 USD||$595 USD|
|One Day Only - Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (Non-Member)||$595 USD||$695 USD|
Exhibit Hall Only - SALC 2022 includes lunch and Tuesday Cocktail Party.
(Excludes Conference Sessions, Monday Welcome Reception and Wednesday Casino Night.)
|$395 USD||$445 USD|
|Monday Welcome Reception Only||$145 USD||$195 USD|
|Wednesday Casino Night||$145 USD||$195 USD|
|Monday Course: Fundamentals of Outdoor Lighting||$399 USD||$399 USD|
|Monday Course: Outdoor Lighing Applications||$399 USD||$399 USD|
|Monday Course: Outdoor Lighting Computer Aided Design||$399 USD||$399 USD|
|Monday Course: Outdoor Lighting Controls||$399 USD||$399 USD|
|Monday Course Materials: Print Option||$150 USD||$150 USD|
Thank you to our 2023 SALC Sponsors & Exhibitors!
For information regarding exhibiting at the 2023 IES Street & Area Lighting Conference in Indianapolis, please contact Kevin Wolfe – [email protected].
Lighting Leader Sponsors
Lighting Performance Sponsors
Future Street and Area Lighting Conference Dates
22 – 25 September, 2024
Atlanta Marriott Marquis, Atlanta, GA
21 – 24 September, 2025
Hilton New Orleans Riverside, New Orleans, LA
Registrants/Exhibitors/Sponsors who cancel their registration for any reason (including the denial of a travel visa due to delays or other issues) will receive a refund according to the following schedule
- Registration canceled more than 30 days before the event will be refunded.
- Registrations canceled less than 30 days but more than ten days before the event will be refunded 75% of the registration fee.
- Registration canceled less than ten days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
- No refunds are granted for “no-shows.”
- Transfers and substitutions of registration are not allowed.
Processing of Refunds
- Refunds of registrations paid by credit card will be made by refunding to that credit card. Refunds of registrations paid by cheque will be made by cheque to the person or organization that issued the cheque.
- All refunds should be requested in writing by completing the Refund Request form (over-the-phone cancellations will NOT be accepted). ALL cancellations and refunds processed will incur a $99 cancellation/processing fee
2023 Conference Agenda
Workshop: Fundamentals of Outdoor Lighting
|8:30am-3:30pm||Workshop: Outdoor Lighting Applications||Matt Hartley|
|8:30am-3:30pm||Workshop: Outdoor Lighting Controls||Amanda Dixon|
|8:30am-3:30pm||Workshop: Outdoor Lighting Computer Aided Design||Donna Gafford|
|5:00pm-6:00pm||Ladies in Lighting|
|6:30pm-8:30pm||Welcome Event and Location|