The IES has launched a new University Membership effective August 1, 2020 that provides multiple benefits and offerings to education institutions that have dedicated lighting programs as well as those higher learning institutions that focus on “lighting” in their curriculums.
The new membership was created to support and inspire the next generation of lighting professionals and offers students, academics, researchers and instructors with full-access to lighting knowledge, publications, educational materials and much more – enhancing their learning and teaching experiences.
By facilitating an early exposure to IES membership offerings, students can engage in professional forums and leverage industry resources that ultimately help advance their careers and support their continuous professional growth.
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Kansas State University
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Lawrence Technological University
- Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Texas Christian University
- Oregon State University
- Parsons School of Design, The New School
- Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- University of Nebraska
- Virginia Tech