IMPORTANT NOTICE:The IES University Membership Program is undergoing some exciting updates! During this process, we are not currently accepting new member applications. Please note, if you are currently a University member, this will not impact your membership status, nor will it disrupt your benefits. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and will continue to provide updates as they become available. Please contact [email protected] with any questions about this program.
The University Membership at IES provides multiple benefits and offerings to academic learning institutions that have dedicated lighting programs as well as those with formal “for credit” curriculum or coursework in lighting (minimum 3 credit hour equivalent) that results in a certificate or degree.
The new membership was created to support and inspire the next generation of lighting professionals and offers students, academics, researchers, and instructors with full access to lighting knowledge, publications, educational materials, and much more – enhancing their learning and teaching experiences.
By facilitating an early exposure to IES membership offerings, students can engage in professional forums and leverage industry resources that ultimately help advance their careers and support their continuous professional growth. The cost for this membership is $1,500 per year.
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Hellenic Open University
- IUPUI (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis)
- Kansas State University
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
- New York School of Interior Design
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Christian University
- Penn State University
- Oregon State University
- Parsons School of Design, The New School
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- University of Nebraska
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- University of Cincinnati
- Virginia Tech
- Universidad Naciona Autónoma de México
- Virginia Tech
- Western Michigan University